If you still do not know the okra plant, read and discover all the benefits it brings to the health of your kidneys.
A Chinese proverb that says: “Dig the well before you are thirsty,” warns us about how important it is to be prepared for what may happen.
But this is not reduced only to what fate has reserved for us.
It can also be applied to avoid everything that refers to health problems and ailments that may arise over the years.
One of the organs that can be affected by neglect and lack of prevention are the kidneys; which are the main protagonists in which it refers to the urinary system.
The kidneys are responsible for eliminating waste through the urine, while regulating the balance of the body by controlling the volume of extracellular fluids and also balance electrolytes and pH.
Along with these important functions, the kidneys produce a hormone called erythropoietin that regulates both the production of red blood cells and blood pressure.
As we can see, the kidneys fulfill specific and very important functions for the normal development of life in people, although it should be clarified that although all human beings have two kidneys, we can live with only one.
To maintain a healthy kidney, we want to share with all of you a natural protective remedy for these important organs that will help keep them clean and healthy while doing wonders throughout your body, for having important cleansing properties.
It is about okra, also known in other countries as gombo, molondrón or bamia. This vegetable is a fruit that contains green seeds and has been cultivated for centuries as well as hibiscus and cacao, all belonging to the same family.
This fruit has only 30 calories per 100 grams and no fat and cholesterol, so it is a very healthy fruit that everyone can consume. In addition, it has large amounts of dietary fiber and minerals very important for the functioning of the body such as potassium, zinc, calcium, iron and magnesium. It also has proteins like vitamins A, C, K, B9 and B6. Likewise, okra is a fruit recommended for pregnant women since it contains necessary nutrients for the fetus.
To prepare this indicated drink to clean the kidneys proceed as follows:
Use 4 okras. Cut the ends and place them in a container with water to cover them completely.
Let them soak overnight and in the morning drink the water on an empty stomach, about half an hour before breakfast.
But the important thing about this fruit is that it not only provides benefits to the kidneys, but it can also make other important contributions to your health, such as:
– Prevents diabetes and regulates blood sugar levels
– Help reduce cholesterol and triglycerides
– Help eliminate toxins from the digestive system
– Prevents arteriosclerosis, since vitamin C prevents the oxidation of cells and blood vessels.
– High amounts of fiber favor intestinal transit
– Vitamin A favors the health of the eyes and improves the quality of the skin
– Helps treat lung inflammation and prevents the appearance of tumors
– Prevents malformations during the gestation period
– Improves brain activity and prevents depression and mental exhaustion
– Relieves joint pains
– The alkaline pH of okra favors digestion and prevents ulcers
– Relieves sore throat
– Prevents heat stroke
– Protects against trans fats
– The vitamin K of the okra helps the blood to coagulate, protects the heart and prevents cerebral vascular accidents, as well as strengthening the bone system.